The Terza bookshelf model (or “third note”) brings pleasantly compact dimensions to our Classic Series without changing its basic character with extraordinary transparency, speed and frequency balance.
Handmade cabinets are finished with luxurious veneers in deep piano lacquer or ageless black or white. Inside we use uncompromising technology and material solutions developed for the Classic Series, including extremely demanding and precise frequency crossovers.
Tailor-made stands are also available to underline the aesthetic clarity of the speakers for optimum listening height with fine and quick tuning of the ideal horizontal position using the built-in feet. The stands can be customized in height for specific conditions.
- sealed “infinity baffle” enclosures
- six luxury finishes to choose from
- cover grille with magnets in enclosure and frame for perfect fit
- exclusive tailor-made AudioBarlett drivers
- sandwich woofer voice coil with winding outside and inside the former
- dampened labyrinth chamber of the tweeter
- hand paired drivers
- inert enclosure with complex bracing system
- mounting the woofer with “Stasis” technology (two-point mechanical fixation of the magnet in the bracing system)
- extremely advanced crossovers with variable slopes
- compensating the reactivity of the woofer around the resonant frequency
- 1% tolerance of Mundorf resistors
- 3% tolerance of Jantzen and Mundorf coils and capacitors
- pairing with a tolerance of +/- 0.5 dB
- bi-amping / bi-wiring