Terza, or the third note from the score of our Classic Series, has undergone a significant evolution after the first part of its life, thanks to which it proudly bears the nickname Evoluzione like its bigger sister Quarta.
The most noticeable change is a completely new setup with speakers coming from the renowned Scandinavian brand Scan-Speak. We chose them for their exceptional reliability, for their top performance and, among other things, for their neutral tonality, underlining the monitor tuning of our Classic Series.
The hand-crafted speaker cabinets are finished with luxurious veneers in deep piano lacquer or ageless black or white. Inside, uncompromising technological and material solutions developed for the Classic Series are then applied, including an extremely demanding and precise frequency switch.
Custom-made stands are also available, underlining the aesthetic purity of the speakers, with which you can achieve the optimum listening height with the possibility of fine-tuning the ideal horizontal position quickly and easily using the built-in feet. The stands can be custom height-adjusted for specific conditions.
- sealed “infinity baffle” enclosures
- six luxury finishes to choose from
- cover grille with magnets in enclosure and frame for perfect fit
- selected Scan-Speak drivers
- hand paired drivers
- inert enclosure with complex bracing system
- mounting the woofer with “Stasis” technology (two-point mechanical fixation of the magnet in the bracing system)
- extremely advanced crossovers with variable slopes
- compensating the reactivity of the woofer around the resonant frequency
- 1% tolerance of Mundorf resistors
- 3% tolerance of Jantzen and Mundorf coils and capacitors
- pairing with a tolerance of +/- 0.5 dB
- bi-amping / bi-wiring